Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Been A While




I know folks it has been a very long time :-( It's too daunting a task to go all the way back from where I left it so a quick catch up. I now live in Sydney, Australia and have an awesome job at Masterwatchmaking http://www.masterwatchmaking.com.au/. I have met a wonderful young man called Michael and generally life is going fabulously (apart from missing family like crazy).

I returned to NZ for a holiday in March and spent a couple of lovely days in Hahei staying in a beachfront villa and walked through to Cathedral Cove drunk and ate lot's and had a merry time!! The main motivation for a holiday at this particular time was due to my friends Hayley and Niki getting married, ohh. It was a fantastic day!!

It was also my sister Lee-Anne's birthday so had a great night with friends and family. And of course got to see my ever growing little nephew Zane.


Love you all miss you amazing amounts!!

2 comments:

Tim and Louisa Strange said...

Glad everything is going so well for you chicky! Miss you loads xxx

kevin said...

Hey donna! You are really adventurous person. I love your blog post. I enjoyed reading on it. Post more blogs coz i love to read. I also love travel-adventure stuff.

Cheap camping tents in Australia.

:)