Saturday, January 3, 2009

christmas



WOW!! What a christmas. It has been a very busy few weeks for me. Christmas day bought the very exciting engagement of Lee-Anne and Jade (my next sister up from me). Jade the sweety decided he had to propose before I left having asked my dad a month ago for Lee-Anne's hand in marriage. Christmas day was wonderful anyway having all the family together and lot's of good food of course.


Since then I had my leaving BBQ at Kulim park on saturday 27th which was also filled with lots of family, friends and great food! I am very spoilt to have such wonderful friends and family. Mum and the girls bought me a gorgeous green stone for safe travel, determination, love and friendship (so appropriate) and various friends bought me kiwiana luggage labels, t-shirt and earings. It was a wonderful afternoon that ended with Tina, Lisa, Hayley and I in town, but after hanging out with all the 18 years olds in Coyote we didn't last long. I had a wonderful day and thankyou to all those that made it such a special day.


Then on the 28th my darling sister Lee-Anne and brother in law Jade helped shift all my furniture and other STUFF from Hamilton to mums. I'm so very lucky to have had so much help and support with my latest ventures!
I hope everyone had a lovely christmas and got to share it with people special to them.

No comments: